Monday, August 31, 2015

Thank You!

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes!  I had a wonderful day!

My companion woke me up with cookies, candles, and a card.
Then we breakfasted on French toast and peanut butter (a precious commodity here in Argentina)
A beautiful day at church, with a special conference presented by members of the Area Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles via satellite transmission.
Then my companion cooked lunch for me.
What is that?
That's right, it's lomo saltado!  Only my favorite food since before I was born ;)
A delicious lunch with a gorgeous view

And then a terrific Noche de Hogar (family home evening) to top it off!





But wait, there's more!



Today Andrés and Mirta Irala (some of our favorite members) bought me an ice cream cake.  #blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment