Monday, March 14, 2016

My Red Racing Bike

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." -Ecclesiastes 3:1

My time in Minga Guazú came to its end last week, which was really sad. Saying goodbye is hard. Here are some pictures of my last two days in Minga:

Woody Wu, our landlord/neighbor
 Lunch and photoshoot in Jesuitas, the super fancy shopping center near our area:










Hey Mom, this one's for you!  My last day I met this really sweet girl from Japan!  Her name is Yugi (I think).  (Mom served her mission in Japan).

The Delvalle family, who gave us lunch every Thursday

Sixto, a recent convert

The branch presidency in Minga - Pte Adriano Espinola, Hector Sanabria (1st counselor) and Elvio Delvalle (2nd counselor)

Nelson Sanabria, our high councilor

David Legal, our mission leader

Marta, Nefi (9), and Santiago (1.5) Delvalle

Liz, our neighbor, and Raquel, our landlady/neighbor, with Raquel and Woody's sons, Pablo (8) and Francisco (5).  I love them!

Now I'm in Hernanadarias!  (Just a little northeast of Minga) with Hermana Rigtup!  And we have bicycles!
(The red one is mine.)

Don't worry, Mom, we do wear helmets - we just took them off for the picture.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment