Monday, November 2, 2015

Power in Prayer

​This week I had the opportunity to visit Puerto Rico. You might say, "But Hermana Watts, you are in Argentina!" Well, you are right. Puerto Rico is a cute little town between Eldorado and Posadas. I had the opportunity to do divisions there with Hermana Cárdenas, from Mexico.

While with Hermana Cárdenas, we taught a very brief lesson to an investigator about prayer. We asked how she was doing in her prayers, and she told us about her cousin who had a stroke and was in a coma. The doctors didn't think she would come out of the coma. Our investigator told us how she prayed fervently for her cousin. "Yesterday my cousin woke up," she said. Prayer works!

I cannot count the number of times my prayers have been answered over the years. I can't express what it means to me to know that the Creator of the Universe, with all His worlds and peoples, is mindful of me. He knows each one of us personally and loves us individually. What a blessing to be able to communicate with Him through prayer!

Love,
Hermana Watts

p.s. My companion decorated the pension for Halloween while I was taking a shower...this is what I saw when I came out of the bathroom. She joked that the whole world was celebrating for my birthday (you know, since I'm a witch jaja).





And here's a short video clip (Hermana Watts wasn't sure it was blog-worthy, but I thought it was cute):


No comments:

Post a Comment